27 May 2010

List of 10--Fail.

I've now spent six nights in Paris. However, it was for a good cause. Two of my friends from home were in Paris last weekend and I hopped on a train and went up there for the weekend to meet them. It was fun to see them and get to talk to people from home, greet them with hugs instead of bisous [the kiss on either cheek], and hear the Johnson County accent I know and love so well.
We didn't do anything too exciting; walked around the first night and got to the Eiffel Tower just in time to see it light up and start flashing, which is always beautiful. Then Saturday we did some shopping [Mom-I'm sure you haven't sent the package still. I just bought shorts. You can pay for them if you really want to :) ] and hung out in le Jardin Luxembourg for a while, then stopped by the "Mimes in May" show that was going on.
It was nice to be able to be in Paris and just relax instead of going like crazy the whole time, and the girls had an extra couple days there after I left, so they could still do things I'd already done without making me repeat anything--perfect!
On Monday I'm leaving Clermont-Ferrand for good and moving to Lyon...I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment